For journalists and bloggers. Whatever media you work in, our press office is available to help you raise awareness of our tourist destination.
We can offer several sources of information, fuelling you with fresh ideas, new angles for reports and useful tools to help meet your various requests and facilitate your everyday work.
LES ACTIONS PRINCIPALES DU SERVICE DE PRESSE
• Drafting targeted press kits.
• Preparing and implementing conferences and press workshops.
• Organising press trips for small groups of foreign journalists (international market), in agreement with the press offices of relevant Atout France representatives.
• Implementing press trips with local partners for French journalists (domestic market).
• Press trips for individual journalists.
• Listening and providing day-to-day assistance with requests on a wide variety of topics.
ILLUSTRATE YOUR ARTICLES USING OUR NEW, ENHANCED ONLINE LIBRARY THAT’S EASIER TO ACCESS
A destination that tourism professionals can sign up for, the CRTA photo library boasts over 2,900 HD photos of many sites and themes, available for down-loading.
The browser interface is ergonomic and user-friendly, with an intuitive, cutting-edge search engine.
We also publish a news bulletin three times a year, called “Nouveautés d’Aquitaine” in French and “News from Aquitaine” in English. We send it to all our press contacts in France and worldwide. This bulletin lists all the latest tourism offers across Aquitaine, including accommodation, attractions, activities, ideas for stays and flights.
|Our kits and press releases||Kits and press releases from our partners||Press officers|